November 6, 2011

**New Product Review - International Delights Cold Stone Sweet Cream**

I am the "only uses flavored creamer" coffee drinker. I do love a cup with some half n half and sugar for a change once in a while. I am a coffee fanatic. Really a coffee fanatic. I am always at DD or Starbucks, but they get boring after a while so if I see a coffee shop that I have never been too, I have to stop in and try something. Usually a frap, latte or caramel macchiato or some type of specialty drink. 


I usually try all the new creamers. Some I won't try because certain flavors should not be added to coffee according to my tastebuds. Eggnog for example. I LOVE eggnog, but can't stand the Eggnog Latte creamer. Same with the Gingerbread Latte. I do LOVE pumpkin everything, so this time of year I stalk to dairy isles until they have Pumpkin Creamer


One of my regulars is the Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Creme. So I had to try this.

It is sooooo goooood! It tastes just like Cold Stone's Sweet Cream flavored ice cream and pairs well with coffee. Liquid Cold Stone Heaven everyday :) oh yes I will be buying this one a lot! International Delights doesn't have any mention of this creamer on their site yet, I usually will link to the direct url, but I can't with this one...

I have also tried the new Coffee Mate Brown Sugar Maple Latte. It was good, but it's not my cup of tea haha I mean coffee...

I will be trying Coffee Mate Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie next. Sounds like a Snickerdoodle, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment